As healthcare continues to improve and men are living longer, quality of life is becoming an integral part of the practice of medicine.
Advancing Men’s Health
About the Program
Thank you for your interest in supporting Men’s Health within the Department of Urology. The Men’s Health Program is led by Dr. Faysal Yafi, Assistant Professor of Urology, Chief of Andrology and Director of Men’s Health. Our Men’s Health Program is the only dedicated initiative of its kind in Orange County, striving to help men live “longer and stronger.” Men’s Health means exploring cutting-edge advances and therapies in low testosterone, male infertility, testicular pain, erectile dysfunction, and more. Click here to learn more about current major areas of research within Men’s Health.
How can I help?
- Join the Men’s Health Vitality Circle
- Help fund Men’s Health by making a gift
- Participate inGiving Day—Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Current major research areas:
- Management of Peyronie’s Disease
- Diet and Men’s Sexual Health
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Prosthetic Surgery for Erectile Dysfunction
- The Gut Microbiome and Men’s Health
Ongoing research areas:
- New Paradigms in Urologic Cancer Treatment
- Urethral Stricture Disease
- Kidney Stone Disease
- Prostate Cancer Prevention and Detection
Make a Gift Online
Jaime Landman Endowed Chair in Urologic Surgical Oncology
Support clinical research, teaching, clinical work and training led by Dr. Jaime Landman in the field of Urologic Surgical Oncology