In the United States, ED affects about 30 million men.*
*Erectile dysfunction. NIH: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
You can enjoy your sex life once again with penile implants.
The risks of ED increases closely with age. For example, a recent study placed the prevalence of ED around 40% of men at 40 years old and 70% at 70 years old. Rates continue to rise in recent years.
The complications of ED can cause anxiety, stress, relationship problems, low self-esteem, and embarrassment. With these psychological factors, performance issues can get even worse.
Penile implants are a long-term, high-success, cost-effective option for managing ED. And with different types of implants, you and your doctor can figure out the most convenient option for you.
HEAR A PATIENT’S EXPERIENCE WITH ONE IMPLANT OPTION: TITAN FROM COLOPLAST. “IT’S LIKE NIGHT AND DAY.”
UCI Men's Health
offers penile implants from
Boston Scientific (partnered with AMS)
- Custom sizing
- Maximum performance
- AMS 700™ Inflatable Penile Prosthesis with MS (Momentary Squeeze) Pump™: a one-touch button to allow for easy deflation
- AMS Ambicor™ Inflatable Penile Prosthesis with Snap-Fit™ Rear Tip Extenders (RTEs) for a customized fit
- Spectra™ Concealable Penile Prosthesis with full ability to position the prosthesis with minimal spring back
- Non-bulky and low-profile
- Lifetime replacement policy
- Titan Touch® inflatable penile implant, a self-contained, fluid-filled system made from Bioflex and silicone
- Genesis™ flexible rod penile implant, a malleable prosthesis perfect for patients with limited reach or mobility